Jeff Matthews

SEALED, DEGREED METEOROLOGIST

General/Presentation:

Thursday, November 17, 2011
To the Station Manager,
Just wanted to let you know what a great job all of you are doing @
WUTR!!! We especially enjoy the wonderful, positive attitude of Jeff
Matthews! He is the only meteorologist who explains the weather for
everyone to understand! He is better than Al Roker! We truly enjoy
watching Jeff and the rest of your news team!

Joshua Maracchion posted toJeff Matthews- WUTR
December 3, 2011 at 12:50am
hey jeff you are the best

Kevin D. F. James
Hey! My Mom got to see you tonight on TV...She likes your forecast better than the one from Albany!

Keith A. Rubino: Continue delivering the weather in such an easy to understand way!
January 15, 2012 at 2:51pm

Chris Clineposted toJeff Matthews- WUTR
January 26, 2012 at 8:47pm ·
Me, my 2 & 3 yr old stay up to watch you from hartwick. My 3yr old waves and says hi.

Greg Wilson:
I enjoy your forecast, I watch it every night before I leave for work...awesome job, keep up the good work!
January 31, 2012 at 9:45pm

Ray Biggs:
Weathertainment! Gotta love it.
August 18, 2012 at 7:31pm

Larry Neely    7:37pm Dec 24
Just a quick note to say how much I enjoy your weather forecasts. The graphics and your presentation are worthy of a top 20 market. WUTR and Central New York are fortunate to have you.

Jack Carney posted toJeff Matthews- WUTR
February 5 at 4:24pm near Ilion ·
You're by far the best news personality in the area, I'm sure you could go to a bigger market and do well, Glad you are here! It's nice to have a quality person in this area.

Patricia Entwistle Carney posted on WUTR's Wall
"We are now enjoying the nightly local news again. Jeff Matthews is a "breath of fresh air"....so to speak.

Sara Mathias also commented on Jeff Matthews- WUTR's status update.
Sara wrote: "You rock! You are the reason why we started watching local news! "

Patricia Entwistle Carney posted on Jeff Matthews- WUTR's Wall
"Thanks for the laugh-out-loud moment on today's 6:00 weather spot. You are the best Meteorologist this area has ever had. Hope you will stay with WUTR for a long time."

Rick DeJohn You are the best weather man ever!!!!!!!
September 18, 2012 at 4:46pm

Frank Centola also commented on Jeff Matthews- WUTR's photo.
Frank wrote: "Jeff you rock! Thanks for the laugh"

Susan Jones also commented on CNYhomepage's photo.
Susan wrote: "Jeff, You bring sunshine to a cloudy day in Central NY."

William Klenotiz Jr also commented on Jeff Matthews- WUTR's status.
William wrote: "watched your weather forecast for the first time today ..... really enjoyed it!"

Judy Hall posted on CNYhomepage's Wall.
"love your weather man..very funny"

Susan Farley also commented on CNYhomepage's status.
Susan wrote: "forecast has a refreshing approach as to how it is brought to the viewing public"

Greg Wilson your forecast is always accurate and very entertaining and keeps me interested...keep up the good work!!!
February 9 at 10:29am

Richard Macintyre Thank you for your sensible approach to the storm, too many meteorologists have become the Jerry Springers of weathermen, it's nice to tune into someone who is sensible and solid. thanks
February 8 at 7:05pm

Marilyn Neely I've lived here for 17 years and have waited for a decent meteorologist like you. My husband and I look forward to your weather reports as well as your light-hearted and friendly demeanor. Please don't ever leave NY!!!
February 9 at 7:08am

On my graphics:
Steve Miles excellent, the maps look great, more eye candy
August 17, 2012 at 5:52am

On my Web presence:
Kathleen Powers (friends with Mat DePasquale) commented on Jeff Matthews-
Kathleen wrote: "Wow. Thanks for the share Mat. I'm gonna start following this sensible weather guy! Hello Jeff Matthews. Welcome to my news feed. ♥"

Edward Verenich Your fb forecast is my main way of getting weather updates now
July 9 at 10:17pm via mobile